Share This Post
Immigration, Nationality and Asylum
Immigration rules and guidance are complex and in constant change. Whether you wish to employ a foreigner, or are an employee in need of permission to work in the UK, an individual intending to invest in a business in the UK, or wish to live with your loved ones or have fear of persecution in your home country we can help you.
Immigration rules and guidance are complex and in constant change!
We have experience in providing full range of immigration and asylum applications which have usually involved complex immigration issues:
- Family members of a British citizen
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 4
- Tier 5
- Discretionary Leave/human rights/outside immigration rules
- Representative of an overseas business
- EU citizens exercising treaty rights in the UK
- Modern Slavery and human trafficking