Attieh is a top rated solicitor featured in Sunday Times.
“The Sunday Times – Top 175 UK solicitors”
Attieh is a Deputy Chair of a human rights charity and she has an active interest in her local community. She recently assisted with establishing and growing a local COVID19 community response in Surrey Heath known as Surrey Heath Prepared. If you live in Surrey Heath and need any help visit surreyheath-prepared.uk
Before establishing Fard & Co Solicitors, she worked for a Boutique Law firm in Chancery Lane and prior to that at a local law firm in Guildford being trained as a general practitioner.
Over the years she has successfully represented clients with a wide range of complex queries.
Her clients have been individuals, businesses and charities.
Attieh has also continuously been helping with policy development through her advocacy at local, national and international level.
She also has helped various charities by offering support in practical ways.
1. Fleeing Persecution: Asylum Claims in the UK on Religious Freedom Grounds [pdf]
2. Home Office response to APPG Report on religious claims – August 2017 [pdf]
3. Sudwind , 24thSession of HRC , Attieh Fard , Christians in Iran [Video]
4. Iran ‘abuses’ Christians’ national and international rights [website]
5. Persecution of Christians (Middle East) – Hansard UK Parliament [website]