Commonwealth citizens and British National Overseas

Visitor Visa , Work Visa ( Long term , Short term , Innovator Visa, Start-up Visa, Sponsor ) , Family Visa , Study Visa Commonwealth citizens and British Nationals overseas Visa

Commonwealth citizens And British Nationals overseas

UK Ancestry 

  • Apply for a UK Ancestry visa if you are a Commonwealth citizen, a British overseas citizen, a British overseas territories citizen, a British national (overseas), or a citizen of Zimbabwe 
  • Requires proof that one of your grandparents was born in the UK, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man, plan to work in the UK, and have enough money to support yourself 

British National (Overseas) 

  • Apply for this visa if you are from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) 
  • Requires your permanent home to be Hong Kong or the UK 
Call Now Button