• Indefinite Leave to Remain 
  • Settle in the UK if you have lived and worked in the UK for 5 years or, under certain visas, have been in the UK for 3 years
  • Citizenship 
  • Get British citizenship if you have had indefinite leave to remain for a year, have lived in the UK for 3 years with your British spouse/civil partner, or have ‘settled’ status under the EU Settlement Scheme
Call Now Button