Spouse Visa
Partner & Family Visa

Want to join your UK settled husband or wife and can meet the financial requirements. You must be married already and can apply for entry clearance from outside of the UK or possibly switch to a spouse visa from within the UK if you meet certain requirements.
Call Now Button